Personal Success Mastery
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other one thing — Abraham Lincoln
You must know what you want. The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will — Vincent T. Lombardi
Therefore, define success. What does success mean to you? A useful model to follow is to use the chart below called the “Wheel of Life” to follow the guidelines below carefully and in that order.
- Describe in four different sentences what each category mean to you?
- Rate yourself on a rating of 1 to 10 to know how you are doing.
- Then, connect the dot and see how small, big, asymmetrical or symmetrical your circle is?
- Then ask yourself, can you ride your life on that wheel (imagine life was a bicycle)
- Make new decisions
- Ask yourself if these decisions will take you to achieve your definitions of the twelve categories.
- If you answered “NO” to question 6, then make new decisions again.
- Seek a life coach to help you measure the quality of your goals and track your progress
Then start the journey. Remember, there are no shortcuts to any place worth going - Beverley Sills
The journey starts with Planning, then taking Action, then receiving feedback, then learning from feedback, then take the cycle again until you achieve the objective.
There are many factors that will strongly influence the level of your success. The principal fundamental factors are:
- Your belief system
- The quality of your goals
- Your association
- Your knowledge base
- Your Visualization
- Your affirmations
- Your motivators/models