The role holder will be responsible for supervising the production line from start to finish, ensuring that all clients’ orders are executed according to agreed schedule. Also that ensure the furniture produced meet the company’s quality standard.
Ideal Candidate must have:
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Demonstrate experience within a furniture manufacturing environment
- Positive, enthusiastic and looking for leadership opportunities
- A proven track record of working with both people and processes
- Previous experience as Production Planner/Production engineer or similar role
- Proactive, logical, efficient and self-motivated.
- Emotionally intelligent with a creative approach to problem solving
- Capacity to train & instruct workers on how to make new furniture pieces
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage the production line, ensuring that all orders are executed to Clients’ requirement.
- Take responsibility for the coordination of all raw materials
- Ensuring that all clients’ orders are executed within the agreed time schedule
- Work with other relevant Departments to coordinate material and manpower planning for production
- Take responsibility for all Machinery and tools’ inventory and maintenance.
- Plan & monitor production at every stage of manufacturing
- Ensure that all furniture produced meet our quality standards
- Troubleshoot design and/or manufacturing problems as they arise.
- Accountable for optimizing the production process, developing and following-through manufacturing and productivity improvement plans.
B.Sc. In Engineer (Wood or Mechanical)
Key Competencies Required
Good communication skills
Ability to pay attention to Details