THE OBJECTIVE OF THIS ROLE IS TO ENSURE THAT OUR PRODUCTS ARE PRODUCED TO ACCURATE DIMENSIONS. THIS INVOLVES PROVIDING PRECISE INSTRUCTIONS AND GUIDANCE TO THE PRODUCTION TEAM. PROVIDE SUPPORT TO SITE PROJECT MANAGEMENT AS ASSIGNED.
- Prepare cutting list and accessories list for production and installation
- Perform the analysis of furniture pieces to ascertain production requirements.
- Participate in the project planning and material breakdown
- Visit projects’ and clients’ sites to take accurate dimensions
- Engage with other departments within the company to ensure that customer requirements are met
- Engage with the production team all through the process of manufacturing and installation of furniture and fittings.
- Evaluate and resolve issues relating to materials requisition for projects and retail orders.
- Engage in material evaluation and planning with the procurement department
- Materials and tools analysis for projects execution and installation
- Plan, schedule and monitor installation progress
- Evaluate and plan rectification of all snags and errors
- Ensure work is performed as planned and to specification by adhering with the company quality assurance manual.
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR THE ROLE
Project management skills
Proficiency in AutoCad
Proficiency in Excel
Clear written and oral communication skills
Strong analytic skills
Problem solving and innovative skills
Good team spirit
Attention to details
A degree in Architecture or Engineering from a good University