Welcome to our website. Gidijobs Global Concept Limited ("Gidijobs", "we" or "us") provides you access to her Site, in order to help you at every stage of your recruitment process and offer you other human resources and specialized services. Please read the terms and conditions carefully before using this Site. The use of this Site indicates that you accept the terms and conditions of use regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use the Site.
Your use of this Site
In order to have access to receive job alerts you must register on the Gidijobs site. If you register, you must ensure that the information given by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information you have provided when registering by updating your personal information in order that we can communicate with you effectively.
If you register to use Gidijobs site, you will be asked to create a password. In order to prevent fraud, you must keep your password confidential and do not disclose to anyone.
Information for Jobseekers
- Whilst we endeavour to provide the best possible professional service to every Jobseeker, Gidijobs cannot accept any financial responsibility or liability in any capacity to any of our Jobseeker under any circumstance
- This includes: financial loss including loss of earnings and future earnings suffered by Jobseeker; loss of employment or advancement by the Jobseeker in current role; disclosure of the Jobseekers’ intent to leave current employer; withdrawal of offer of employment to the Jobseeker by a prospective future employer
- By applying through our website, Jobseekers are deemed to accept and agree to these terms of condition
- The services we provide to a Jobseeker is free of charge and on no account should a job seeker agree to give money to anyone on behalf of Gidijobs to assist obtain a job. To do so is at your own risk
Information for EmployersPLEASE READ CAREFULLY, THESE TERMS ARE BINDING AND ENFORCEABLE
- www.gidijobs.com is an online job board which enables employers to advertise employment opportunities.
- It is the priority of Gidijobs to protect the best interest of Jobseekers and its reputation at all times by consistently monitoring job advertisements. However, it is the responsibility of the employer, agency, or third party recruiter (as the case may be) to ensure that any advertisements submitted to them comply with the terms and guidelines.
Please review the following terms and guidelines prior to placing your advertisement. In placing advertisement on our site, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and guidelines.
These terms and condition ("Terms") govern all advertisers (defined as "Advertiser", "you", or "your") that:
- Have placed a Job Ad on www.gidijobs.com
- Have accessed the Gidijobs Employer Zone via www.gidijobs.com
- Have been advised that applications submitted in respect of the position advertised in the relevant Ad will be stored on your behalf within Gidijobs Employer Zone and;
- Have utilised any features of the site or Gidijobs products offered through the site
Depending on the level you choose, there may be other terms that govern your relationship with Gidijobs in conjunction with these terms.
Employers shall pay Gidijobs for all Job Ads submitted to Gidijobs (and which are accepted by Gidijobs) in accordance with the following:
- Rates for job Ads are specified in the Rate Card or as may otherwise be agreed and/or notified in writing to the customer from time to time. All rates are exclusive of VAT
- All amounts owing to Gidijobs must be paid before service will be fulfilled
- You are obliged to pay for the services that Gidijobs agrees to provide you with regardless of whether you utilise or fully utilise these services. If you do not provide Gidijobs with the necessary materials or information for Gidijobs to deliver these services to you, you are still liable to Gidijobs for full payment
- If you do not pay on time, Gidijobs may disable your account without notice and refuse to supply you any further service
- You agree that Gidijobs may disclose this information to a credit reporting agency or any other interested regulatory body.
- It is neither possible nor allowed to use Gidijobs anonymously. You are required to adhere to all forms of registration
- Gidijobs maintains the right to not clear job Ads for advertisement if proper information has not been given regarding the company
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this site (including without limitation to photographs and graphical images) are owned by Gidijobs Global Concept Limited or its licensors. You may not download, copy or print any of the pages of the site except for your own personal use, and provided you keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices. No copying or distribution for any business or commercial use is allowed. No framing, harvesting, ‘scraping’ or other manipulation of the content of the site is permitted. You will not attempt to decipher, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify any of the software, coding or information comprised in the site; nor will you post to the site any material which infringes any intellectual property rights of any third party.
Liability and disclaimer
The information contained on this site including any salary information or surveys are given in good faith and Gidijobs uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Gidijobs gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representatives and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded.
No liability is accepted by Gidijobs for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information in this site. Gidijobs shall not be liable to any person relying on or using any such information which result to
- Loss of revenue, loss of actual or anticipated salary; loss of actual or anticipated profits whether arising in the normal course of business or otherwise (including, without limitation, loss of profits on contracts); loss of or damage to employment prospects, loss of opportunity; loss of the use of money; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business; loss of goodwill; loss of or damage to reputation; loss of or corruption of data; loss of management or administration time, legal and other professional fees and expenses
- Any indirect or consequential loss or damages however caused (including without limitation by reason of misinterpretation, negligence, other tort, breach of contract or breach of statutory duty) which arise directly or indirectly from the subject matter of this site. However, nothing in the above shall limit or exclude Gidijobs’ liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or to the extent otherwise not permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify us and keep us fully indemnified against all costs, expenses, claims, losses, liabilities or proceedings arising from use or misuse by you of this site. Gidijobs acts as a medium through which individuals seek employment opportunities. Gidijobs does not vet, nor is it responsible for vetting candidates or the representations made by them whether oral or in writing.
Misuse of candidate data
All candidates’ data obtained from your use of this site, or any features of this site, or products offered on the site (including job applications received from candidates) must only be used in relation to your genuine employment and/or recruitment activities.
Selling or offering services or products (such as learning or educational course tools) to candidates whose personal information you have obtained through your use of the site (including job applications received from candidates) is considered by Gidijobs as a misuse of candidate data, and is prohibited.
Under no circumstance may you provide any candidate personal information you have obtained through your use of the site (including job applications received from candidates) to any other party, including any affiliate or related party of yours (unless otherwise consented by Gidijobs). This restriction on forwarding personal information applies irrespective of whether you receive direct financial benefit for doing so.
Gidijobs is resolute in its determination to prevent the misuse of candidate data. If Gidijobs believes that you have misused candidate data for any reason, Gidijobs serves the right to:
- Immediately suspend or terminate your account, and/or suspend or terminate the account of any party that has received candidate personal information from your breach of these terms;
- Report any potential contraventions to the relevant authorities and/or;
- Take legal action against you including any number of remedies provided by law, including the award of monetary damages.
Placing Job Adverts
You must ensure that all job adverts posted on the site comply with all applicable legislation, regulations, by-laws, ordinances and codes of conduct
You must adhere to the principle of truth in advertising
You are not permitted to insert links to an external website or externally hosted application form:
- Within the details of the job except in apply options
- Within or from a previously approved externally hosted application form
- Within an employer/company profile or;
- Within any communications with a candidate via Talent Search without Gidijobs approval which may be granted, withheld or withdrawn at the discretion of Gidijobs.
You are not permitted to promote or refer to brands other than those associated with your business (or a business operated by a related party to you):
- Within the details of a job Ad (including from the apply functions)
- From within Gidijobs application process
- Within a form or from a previously approved externally hosted application form
- Within any communications with a candidate without Gidijobs’ approval which may be granted, withheld or withdrawn at the discretion of Gidijobs.
You are allowed to only post job Ads on the Site that are in respect of a genuine employment opportunity that is current at the time of posting the advertisement, and for which you are currently recruiting. Gidijobs reserves the right to request any information from you that it deems necessary to verify that a genuine employment opportunity exist.
You cannot post any vacancies to the site which are outside Nigeria without the approval of Gidijobs. Gidijobs reserves the right to charge you our then applicable rate for any advertisement posted to any such location in breach of this clause.
You must ensure at all times that advertisement posted on the Site are posted to the appropriate category of the Site. It is your responsibility to ensure that you familiarise yourself with the advertising requirements of each available category on the Site to ensure appropriate placement of advertisements.
Advertisers must ensure that all information entered into any data field, as part of the advertisement classification process, relates directly to the relevant data field category. Gidijobs reserves the right to amend, alter or remove any information that does not meet these requirements.
Gidijobs reserves the right, and advertisers must accept as a condition of advertising on the Site, Gidijobs’ right to re-classify advertisements posted on the Site, entitling Gidijobs to withdraw advertisements from one category of its Site and re-publishing it in another category on the Site.
Standard job Ads are valid for 60 days, although you can choose to expire the advertisement early.
The following actions constitute a new/additional job advertisement;
- Changing the job title of a job Ad
- Changing the job description and requirements
- Advertisement as these, will count against your account and Gidijobs would will invoice you accordingly.
Authority to store and retain applications
You expressly authorise Gidijobs to store and retain all applications submitted in response to the relevant Ads within the Gidijobs-Business Zone, rather than emailing those applications to an external source.
Your access to Gidijobs – Business (and the functionality contained therein) will be via a secure login username and password issued to you by Gidijobs (the password). The advertiser is responsible for:
- Providing Gidijobs with the identity and contact details of individuals authorised to access the Gidijobs-Business Zone on your behalf (authorised users);
- Setting authority limits for all authorised users
- Ensuring that any password provided to authorised users is kept secure and confidential
You are responsible for the use of the password issued by Gidijobs to enable users gain access to the Gidijobs-Business Zone, whether the use is by authorised user, or any other person. Any act or omission by an authorised user in respect of the use of the password and/or the use of the Gidijobs-Business Zone that breaches these Terms will be deemed a breach of these Terms by you.
Once access to the Gidijobs-Business Zone has been granted to you by Gidijobs, the advertiser will have access to the Gidijobs-Business Zone and the functionality therein, unless such access is terminated by us in accordance with these Terms and/or product Terms.
We may at our absolute discretion deny you access to this Site (which may include any of the services or information available through it) or any part of it at any time without explanation.
Changes to or temporary unavailability to the site
If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidly shall not affect the validly of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect. www.gidijobs.com is the web Site for Gidijobs Global Concept Limited, a company registered in Nigeria, with office is number 5, Dele Adedayo Street, Off Ramat Crescent, Ogudu GRA, Lagos.
In any case/query regarding the information on this web site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org*Please note, this address is only for the purposes mentioned herein, and no CVs or speculative applications that are sent to this email address will be considered. To register your interest as a job seeker with Gidijobs, search and apply for specific jobs, or go to our website www.gidijobs.com.
August 1, 2016