Our client, a reputable Energy company based in Abuja is in need of a Business Strategy Analyst.
§ Assess relevant business information, monitor and keep records of product and service prices such as coal prices, macro-economic indices, government policies and regulations.
§ Conduct environmental scans and SWOT Analysis, competitor analysis, recommend strategic imperatives and measures for improvement; produces report every quarter of the year.
§ Work with the Strategy team, Business Process Owners and Stakeholders in developing and reviewing business processes, policies and procedures.
§ Monitor and evaluate corporate and departmental scorecards for the Company’s subsidiaries.
§ Assist in organizing and executing strategy reviews.
§ Evaluate business and operating models for Company’s subsidiaries.
§ Evaluate corporate performance of Company’s subsidiaries, assess corporate scorecards, calculate performance, analyze variance and recommend measures for improvement.
§ Assist with reviews of business cases, business and project plans.
§ Perform duties and tasks assigned by the Heads of corporate strategy, planning and compliance and corporate strategy and planning unit.
§ Report to the Head of Corporate Strategy and Planning unit.
Bachelor’s degree required: Sciences, Finance, Economics or a related field. A master’s degree will be an added advantage.
Specific Skills/Experience required for role:
· Sound experience in undertaking quantitative analysis
· Experience in preparing and delivering formal presentations for both internal and external clients
· Ability to source and analysis both qualitative and quantitative data
· Competence in business process, policy and procedure development and review
· Well-developed computer skills in a variety of programs including word processing, database and statistical packages.
· Excellent presentation skills
· Ability to work with limited supervision
· 3 to 5 years relative experience
Qualified and Interested Candidate should send CV to stating role they are applying for as subject of the mail.