KPMG is a professional service company and one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, EY and PwC. At KPMG, we provide audit, tax and advisory services. We work closely with our clients, helping them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities. At KPMG, our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential. At KPMG, we are committed to working with our clients to cut through complexities of the business world– finding solutions and adding value. As one of the leading providers of professional services, KPMG knows that the success and growth of the firm also depends on the success and growth of the Nigerian economy. Are you looking for a career in a challenging, fast-paced environment? Can you offer ideas about how businesses could improve their operations? If yes was your answer to every question asked, then a career in KPMG could be for you!
Our client is a wholly owned indigenous oil and gas exploration and production company, with strong associations and partnerships with leading service and technology companies in Nigeria's oil and gas industry.
In line with the company's desire to ensure that key roles are filled by best-in-class talent with the requisite skills and experience.
- The role will provide technical leadership and support for the company’s oil and gas development projects and provide strategic oversight for drilling and exploration activities.
Detailed Job Description
- The Chief Technical Officer role will provide technical leadership and support for company's oil and gas development projects and provide strategic oversight for drilling and exploration activities.
- The He/She will be responsible for directing the company's technical plans and deploying all company's engineering and technical solutions as well as developing, designing and seeking continuous improvement of the production systems.
- First Degree in Petroleum Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum of 20 years post-qualification experience in the upstream oil & gas industry, with at least 10 years in a supervisory/ managerial role
- Experience coordinating multi-disciplinary technical team including: Geologists, Geophysicists, Petrophysicists, Reservoir Engineers, Facilities Engineers and Production Technologists
- Extensive hands-on experience in the day-to-day operations of E&P, drilling and gas operations and /or engineering knowledge