Job Title: Communications Account Specialist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Our Client – is actively seeking a bright and enthusiastic Account Specialist to join its team in the agency’s Ikeja Location, working with high-profile cooperate and commercial clients to implement communications strategies to align with their overarching business goals.
The Account Specialist will play an essential role in supporting the development and execution of integrated communication campaigns for clients, generating maximum brand exposure through implementing communication strategies, including traditional and new media and brand partnerships.
The right candidate must have a genuine passion for managing ongoing communications on behalf of high profile clients, use initiative in order to achieve exceptional results, have impeccable client liaison skills, written communication skills, be creative, have organization skills and an established understanding of Communications, PR, branding, marketing and social media are essential.
• Day to day client contact and managing client updates
• Liaising with client on daily sample activity.
• Facilitate the smooth running of the day-to-day function of each account team, providing support as requested and required.
• Support your line managers with campaigns for diverse clients from conception to completion.
• Brainstorm creative ideas and generate publicity strategies to enhance campaigns.
• Generate media placement in appropriate titles.
• Build a strategy to unify brand communication across social media channels.
• Ensuring proper tracking, automation, optimization and reporting • Maintain regular day-to-day contact and close relationships with key press.
• Organise and support launch events for media and influencers.
• Be a brand champion for your clients and build strong relationships with them
• Analyse coverage across online, offline and blogs, and leverage added value from all communications activity.
• Conduct research on brands, products and industry to support the development of client plans and new business proposals.
The Ideal Candidate
• Bachelor’s degree in communications/marketing and or relevant work experience.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Strong communication skills; verbal and written.
• Entrepreneurial mindset and commitment to get hands dirty at all times.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented.
• Enthusiastic about the creative process.
• Ability to change gears quickly as priorities shift.
• Professional and calm demeanor.
• Team oriented.
• Familiarity with the organization of press reports and press clips.
• Demonstrate solid understanding of and ongoing interest in media relations and strategy.
• Able to identify communication opportunities through a pro-active approach.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meeting tight deadlines.
• Excellent prioritizing and time management.
• Discreet, professional and articulate, with excellent communication skills.
• Extremely well organized, methodical and efficient, with strong initiative.
• Proven experience, full time at a mid-sized agency within a cooperate comms and or digital marketing environment.
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to email@example.com