Our client, a reputable Energy company based in Abuja is in need of a Corporate Strategic Planning Officer.
§ Work with the Executive Management of the Group’s Coal limited subsidiary and is responsible for strategic and operational planning for Group’s Coal limited subsidiary and ZENL.
§ Work with the SWOT, PESTLE analysis report conducted by the Business Strategy Analyst in developing strategic plans.
§ Work with Budgets Officer, Executive Management of the Group’s Coal limited subsidiary and ZENL in assessing functional requirements, developing budgets on corporate and projects budgets.
§ Work with the Executive Management of the Group’s Coal limited subsidiary, ZENL, Technical and Procurement teams in assessing the operational requirements of the Group’s Coal limited subsidiary and proposes initiatives to increase capacity in line with strategic plans.
§ Conduct budget performance reviews and prepare quarterly reports.
§ Use computer office suite applications and specialized software such as statistical tools, spreadsheets and presentation applications to compile and analyze data and prepare reports.
§ Perform mathematical and statistical analysis of financial, economic, managerial and operational data for the Group’s Coal limited subsidiary and ZENL to assist in planning and decision making.
§ Perform return on investment (ROI) and total cost of ownership (TCO) analysis, cost-benefit on proposed projects.
§ Performs duties and tasks assigned by the Heads of Corporate strategy, Planning and Compliance Corporate Strategy and Planning Unit.
§ Report to the Head of Corporate Strategy and Planning unit.
Bachelor’s degree required: Sciences, Engineering, Finance, Economics or a related field. A master’s degree will be an added advantage.
Specific Skills/Experience required for role:
· Sound experience in undertaking quantitative analysis
· Experience in preparing and delivering formal presentations for both internal and external clients
· Ability to source and analysis both qualitative and quantitative data
· Competence in business process, policy and procedure development and review
· Well-developed computer skills in a variety of programs including word processing, database and statistical packages.
· Excellent presentation skills
· Ability to work with limited supervision
· Excellent budgeting and planning skills
· 3 to 5 years relative experience
Qualified and Interested Candidate should send CV to stating role they are applying for as subject of the mail.