Janssen Pharmaceutical Company, is a leading Pharmaceutical company that is committed to make the most fundamental change in the way diseases are managed with a leading portfolio solutions that can alleviate, contain or cure some of the worlds most serious conditions.
- The Customer Strategy Manager-Marketing (CSM-M) will support the business of Pharma/OTC division and develop & execute strategies to drive and ensure achievement of business plans.
- With a deep understanding of consumer insights, need-state innovation strategies and pipeline objectives, the successful candidate will lead the development and execution of customer and brand plans that drive market share growth, brand loyalty and lifetime customer
- Suitable candidate must have a winning mindset & look to propel the in-market growth of an established portfolio from a small base and introduce a novel innovative brands portfolio.
Candidate will have these responsibilities:
- Identify and set customer segment and key customer strategies to increase short term customer value and life term customer value; develop comprehensive integrated value propositions for key customers, which includes products and solutions.
- Set brand strategy including segmentation, messaging & positioning, pricing strategies, life cycle management, business development strategies, access strategies for the self-pay and Private Health Insurance Market.
- Introducing innovative Products portfolio, which spans Neuroscience, Immunology, oncology Cardiovascular & Metabolics, Infectious diseases and an extensive primary health care portfolio and working with the Product Managers & others to ensure launch execution, new product launch preparation and launch excellence processes.
- Working with the Country Manager with a view to increasing the value proposition of existing portfolio by; increasing the brand equity and capturing cross-selling opportunities with the Consumer OTC line.
- Develop customer development strategies, investments + implementation of key initiatives and meeting specified Customer Interaction Excellence Key Performance Indicators,
- Delivering a comprehensive Trade Promotions Management programme, including; value- added promotions, Loyalty programmes and Temporary Price Reduction promotions & promotion effectiveness evaluation, incl. profitability.
- A University degree in Pharmacy, Behavioral Sciences, Psychology or Marketing. A Master Degree in Business Administration could be an advantage. Education qualification is secondary to relevant experience and demonstrated expertise.
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical Sector is not mandatory, although capabilities, skill-sets and knowledge must be transferable. Strong leadership skills and Collaboration/Team- working/communication skills.
- References will be required.
- Minimum three years of experience in a similar role with proven track record. 10+ years of progressive career advancement required in a commercial function.