eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier.
We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
Working with participants across the spectrum of healthcare, from individuals, healthcare providers, government departments and stakeholders, insurance organizations, pharmaceutical companies, and various private sector players, we enable high performance across the continuum of healthcare delivery and management.
- The Data Analyst intern will provide support on data analysis, the design and development of data dashboards and data visualization, with an emphasis on user experience and friendly information communication.
- He/she will ensure data is presented in a way easy to understand.
- A degree in data science, computer science, statistics, mathematics, economics or other relevant field is required.
- An excellent numerical and analytical skill is required.
- He/she must have an excellent written, oral, data and graphical communication skills.
- Knowledge of statistical methodologies is an added advantage