Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Qualification: Secondary School Certificate
Experience: 1+ year
Salary: 40,000 monthly
Our Client is looking to hire a Driver to provide secure and timely driving services to the company. The Driver will be responsible for meeting the official transportation needs of company personnel and goods, he’ll be responsible for vehicular maintenance as well as any other tasks required by Head of Administration or his/her substitutes. He will also be required to perform occasional handyman jobs inside the Office and must be prepared to occasionally work on weekends.
Functions and duties:
Transport of persons, goods and / or documents (Function type: Logistic Support)
· Provide transportation for Head of Office and other employees as assigned by Supervisor/Manager
· Distribute mail as needed, both incoming and outgoing
· Deliver correspondence as required and assist in processing various permits (such as airport pass etc.)
· Facilitate airport pick-ups for VIP visitors and transportation during official visits
Service vehicle maintenance management
· Schedule annual vehicle examination for service vehicles and apply for the renewal for the vehicle license
· Determine when and what kind of maintenance the vehicle needs, keep track of general maintenance schedules, especially car tyre condition
· Ensure sound running of the vehicles assigned and arrange minor repairs where necessary
· Check oil and tyres properly and keep the service vehicles in clean condition, both inside and outside
· Keep track of timely car insurance renewals
· Update monthly mileage records
· Maintain log book of each service vehicle on daily basis
Other Support Tasks
· Support Administration Section as a messenger by assisting with the mail deliveries, both incoming and outgoing
· Assist with office and meeting room re-arrangement for various meetings/events
· Occasional handyman jobs in the Office, such as hanging pictures and small office repairs
Skills and Qualifications:
· Experience: Proven driving skills with valid Driver’s license. Proven ability to manage and maintain a vehicle. He must have and demonstrate capacity to carry out his/her obligations with expertise.
· Must have a clean driving record
· Sufficient knowledge of and adherence to traffic laws.
· Dress Sense: Must have a good dress sense and appear excellently at all times.
· People Relationship: Must have the capacity to relate well with associates and clients
· Physical Strength: Strong enough to lift heavy loads frequently including twisting and bending.
· Must be a safety conscious person
· Must be focused, confident, and observant.
Qualified candidates should please send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the job role they're applying for.