Our client, a leading oil, gas and green energy company, with an exponential growth plan, that is currently setting the pace in treatment and re-cycling as an alternative green energy source in Nigeria, is seeking the services of experienced professionals to fill the following positions.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Industrial Engineering, Accountancy or any related Discipline with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division.
· An MBA or a Master’s degree in the pertinent fields will be advantageous.
· At least 5 years post NYSC cognate experience in development and application of quantitative techniques for research, forecasting, economic analyses, planning and business development in the petroleum downstream sector.
· Have top quality IT, financial modeling and writing skills.
· Develop and deliver economic analyses, strategic plans and business development initiatives that help to grow the company’s businesses and fulfill strategic objectives.