Executive Assistant to Creative Director / Front Desk Officer
This role is responsible for enhancing the effectiveness of the Creative Director by providing information management support and representing the creative director where necessary. The role also manages the Front Desk of the organisation.
Key Result Areas (KRAs)
The key result areas of this role are:
• Maintains the Creative Director’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travel.
• Conserves the creative Director’s time by reading, researching, drafting documents and letters and collecting and analyzing information.
• Represents the Creative Director by attending meetings on behalf of the Director.
Front Desk Management
• Provide warm and cordial reception to visitors upon arrival and over the telephone.
• Oversee the dissemination of business mail to clients and suppliers.
• Administer the receipt of mail within the organisation and manage the distribution to appropriate officers.
• Assist with clerical or book-keeping duties.
• Stocking and distribution of office supplies.
• Minimum academic qualification of a Higher National Diploma (HND) or Bachelors degree in secretarial studies, business administration or any related fields.
• 0 – 3 years work experience in a similar role
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of the Microsoft office package and other business presentation software.
Interested candidates should send CV to email@example.com