A real estate group marketing manager is responsible for creating and preserving the cultural identity of a real estate firm through logos, signs, campaigns and rhetoric. If you are looking for a job with plenty of social interaction and you have a strategic mind for business, an executive marketing position could be a perfect fit.
Like their counterparts in other industries, real group estate marketing managers are responsible for establishing, promoting and maintaining their company’s brand to generate business. They're charged with developing strategies and executing tactics that communicate their company's brand message. Whether employed by an investment trust, development company or management firm, real estate group marketing managers work with agents, vendors, lawyers and members of the press to establish a high profile for the business.
As head of the marketing department, the group manager oversees all communications, public relations and promotional activities selected to support the brand and marketing strategy. This includes design, production and distribution of print materials such as brochures, ads and direct response plus radio and television spots needed for broadcast campaigns. In line with the need to keep the brand in front of the target audience, the marketing director manages press relations, speaking engagements, special events and community outreach activities. Website maintenance, social media participation and trade show exhibitions represent additional tasks supervised.
The group marketing manager supervises a staff of professionals and serves as an internal consultant to any business units within the corporation. Staying informed about marketing trends and monitoring industry changes helps marketing directors maintain their firm's competitiveness. As keeper of the brand, the director often attends client presentations and helps prepare request for proposals, or RFPs, used to pitch new business.
• Coordinating with marketing suppliers for all works in progress (production, events, exhibitions)
• Review Marketing Budgets and contribute to managing financial aspects of marketing tasks within given budgets and production of monthly financial spread sheets and reports
• Management and trafficking of financial administration (purchase requests, LPO's, invoicing, updating of the payment tracker) in accordance with the Finance department requirements
• Oversee reception duties, ensure sales visits, enquiry traffic, driver scheduling and front of house administration is carried out
• Manage and maintain website updates in conjunction with the Website Developer/ Manager
• Ensure the visual feel and content of the company meet with the company • To coordinate and implement marketing activities and policies
• Coordinating with participation in promotional activities and trade shows, working with developers and production managers to market brand and products
• Managing the production of marketing materials
• Monitoring competitive activities and present findings to Department head
• Management of advertising and PR agencies and other strategic partners
• Developing communication opportunities
• Carrying out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness
• Negotiate contracts with various providers and producers to manage marketing deliverables