Our Client, a reputable Energy Company based in Abuja is in need of a Head of Unit (Corporate Strategy and Planning).
§ Responsible for assisting the Executive Management of the Group and its client companies in developing, communicating, and executing corporate strategic initiatives.
§ Oversee the overall management of the Unit, develop the Unit’s budget, develop the Department’s scorecard and cascade to individual KPIs for all staff in the team.
§ Develop and review business processes, policies and procedure for Group, its subsidiaries, and other client companies; recommends initiatives for continual improvement.
§ Engage in research and provide the Executive Management of the Group and its client companies with strategies imperatives, business intelligence and advisory service.
§ Manage and evaluate the corporate and department scorecards for Eta Zuma Group and its client companies (scorecard management).
§ Responsible for strategic and operational planning (planning and budgeting) for the Group and its client companies.
§ Work with the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in assessing the financial performance of the Group and its client companies.
§ Preparation of annual and half year reports for the Group and client companies.
§ Responsible for developing measures that ensure organizational alignment of company and that of its client companies.
§ Plan and conduct training for team members.
§ Planning and organizing strategy reviews and sessions.
§ Perform other duties and functions as assigned by the Executive Management.
§ Report to the Group Head, Corporate Strategy, Planning and Compliance.
Bachelor’s degree required: Business Administration, Economics or a related field. A master’s degree or MBA will be an added advantage.
Specific Skills/Experience required for Role
· Minimum of eight years leadership experience in a strategy, planning or related issues
· Comprehensive working knowledge or organization planning, organizational structure, budgeting
· Demonstrated experience managing a high-performing team in a multi-tiered structure to include professional development and mentorship.
· Impressive record of strategy, development and execution.
· Good planning and organizational skills
· Excellent presentation and reporting skills
· Good mathematical and analytical skills as well as financial modeling
· Proficiency in the use of computer application (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point)
Qualified and Interested Candidate should send CV to stating role they are applying for as subject of the mail.