- Provide strategic, consultative advice to senior business stakeholders coaching them to take a future focused perspective to their talent acquisition needs
- Translate business objectives and stakeholder needs into talent acquisition plans and approaches:
- Fulfil the business' hiring requirements (including graduate and management associate hiring targets), achieving time, cost, quality and governance KPIs
- Increase the profile of TA. Foster strong, credible relationships with internal and external stakeholders (including senior managers in the business, HR, candidates, suppliers, regulators) to achieve desired outcomes:
- Senior point of escalation for designated jurisdiction. Exercise sound commercial judgement, responding to and resolving (the root cause of) issues appropriately and promptly
- Act as the TA risk control owner under the Group's Risk Management Framework (including relevant Operational Risk Framework ownership for TA risk. Ensure a full understanding of the risk and control environment in area of responsibility
- Deliver disciplined adherence to all applicable regulatory requirements and internal policies, procedures, limits and other control requirements. Accountable for delivery of the end-to-end talent acquisition and deployment process across the designated jurisdiction, including (but not limited to):
- Monitor and manage third party supplier performance against SLAs, driving performance and resolving issues
- Approve exceptions and authorise contracts and international assignment documentation, in line with authority matrices
- Accountable for the accuracy, completeness and integrity of data held within talent acquisition systems for designated jurisdiction
People and Talent
- Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values. Set appropriate tone and expectations from their team and work in collaboration with risk and control partners.
- Carry out Country Head, TA responsibilities for the cluster, and directly manage (Senior) Talent Acquisition Specialists in smaller countries where there is no Country Head, Talent Acquisition (where applicable)
- Build and manage a high performing team / region, managing employee engagement, development, succession and retention day-to-day
- Drive and embed a strong performance and risk management culture through inspiring, motivating, and rigorous management discipline
- Set clear direction for the team and implement a robust tracking, reporting and escalation framework that includes clear metrics, KPI reporting and analysis, and formal reviews
Qualifications and Skills
- Graduate, preferably with a Masters Degree in HR or Business related field
- Proven leader with demonstrated strengths and experience in coaching, managing and engaging a team to achieve superior performance
- Has held a senior management position in delivering recruitment solutions in a large, international, blue-chip business, with demonstrated success in:
- Placing senior-level candidates
- Leading end to end Talent Acquisition processes
- Building attraction strategies to deliver new hires cost effectively and within budget
- Preferred supplier management
- Leading change, with strong project management experience
- Experience in working across a complex matrix organisation - strong consultative and negotiation skills combined with the proven ability to manage internal stakeholders.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
TO APPLY, SEND APPLICATION THE FOLLOWING EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com
This job originally appeared elsewhere.........