Human Resources (HR) Manager
· Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
· Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
· Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
· Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
· Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
· Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
· Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
· Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Use a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases, to ensure the efficient running of the office
· Manage online and paper filing systems
· Develop and implement new administrative systems, such as record management
· Record office expenditure and manage the budget
· Organise the office layout and maintain supplies of stationery and equipment
· Maintain the condition of the office and arrange for necessary repairs
· Organize and chair meetings with staff - in lower paid roles this may include typing the agenda and taking minutes, but senior managers usually have an administrative assistant to do this
· Oversee the recruitment of new staff, sometimes including training and induction
· Ensure adequate staff levels to cover for absences and peaks in workload, often by using temping agencies
· Carry out staff appraisals, manage performance and discipline staff
· Delegate work to staff and manage their workload and output
· Promote staff development and training
· Implement and promote equality and diversity policy
· Respond to customer enquiries and complaints
· Review and update health and safety policies and ensure they're observed
· Check that data protection laws are being adhered to in relation to the storage of data, and review and update policies
· Attend conferences and training
· Manage social media for your organization
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or any other related degrees
Certification - The Chartered Institute Of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN) , The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA), Fellow Chartered Accountant (FCA, FCCA)
Interested and Qualified candidates should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the job role as the subject of the mail