Aspom Travel Agency is a great travel deal company incorporated on the 2nd of February 2012 to provide support to people who wants to travel to any country in the world and also helps companies who wants to organize a group tour for their staffs without stress.
- Ensuring maintenance of records of all people Joining, Leaving and Removing right up to their personal files.
- Issuing of appointment letter after proper verification about Company and location; issuing of appointment letter is centralized
- Expertise of recruitment letter, issuing of termination letter and dealing with absconding cases
- Administration of all Leave Record
- Administration of Performance Appraisal system and its timely implementation
- Administration of PF, ESI and Professional Tax etc. across country
- Dealing with any court case relating to PF, ESI, Professional Tax and employee matter across country
- Ensuring accurate maintenance of attendance, timely preparation of salaries and proper disbursement
- Administration of Employee Helpline
- Talent Acquisition
- Establishing a recruiting strategy by analyzing job descriptions and management feedback, customizing processes as well as staying abreast of industry trends and local labor market conditions.
- Recruiting, interviewing, screening, complete reference checking and making hiring decisions in collaboration with local management at the Agent and Supervisor level.
- May consult with hiring manager regarding potential candidates and assists them in their final decision at the Agent/Supervisor level. Finalizing offers in accordance with employment and compensation policies. Processing appropriate paperwork.
- Identifying creative sources for recruiting qualified candidates through a variety of continually expanding means to include database, internet, newspaper advertising, job fairs, professional organizations, community agencies, and colleges.
- Strategizing with business unit to determine other possible sources
- Working with hiring executive to customize and conduct Behavioral Based interviews
- Acting as liason between search firms and hiring managers