A firm in the advertising sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Develop appropriate HR Policies and Procedures for the company.
- Manages organization design / restructuring, including the development of job descriptions
- Manages the recruitment and placement of the right staff for the different functions.
- Ensures timely, objective and effective regular performance appraisal for the organization.
- Manages the payroll and compensation system of the organization.
- Handles all returns and remittances to various statutory bodies including Tax, Pension, ITF etc.
- Develops appropriate administrative policies and procedures for the company.
- Manages the assets of the organization to ensure safety and optimum performance.
- Manages the fleet of vehicles and ensure availability at all times as needed.
- Manage the drivers, cleaners, dispatch riders and office assistants and ensure that they perform optimally.
- Ensure availability of office supplies & stationery.
- Liaise with vendors for regular repairs and timely routine maintenance.
- Minimum of HND in Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Professional Certification will be added advantage.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office.