Our client, a leading oil, gas and green energy company, with an exponential growth plan, that is currently setting the pace in treatment and re-cycling as an alternative green energy source in Nigeria, is seeking the services of experienced professionals to fill the following positions.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Technology or Electrical/Electronic Engineering with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division.
· An MBA will be advantageous.
· At least 5 years post NYSC cognate experience covering Information Technology, Computer Programming, Development and Management of Databases and Business Improvement Systems.
· Excellent IT and Business Systems Improvement skills with relevant computer software and applications knowledge. Have experience in writing programs, selecting, testing and integrating cost effective business systems.
· Have relevant professional certifications.
· Design and deliver an integrated high quality, cost effective, proactive ICT framework and business improvement plan, ensuring it aligns with business priorities and objectives. Carry out business analyses and provide adequate ICT systems for current and future needs.