Our client, a leading oil, gas and green energy company, with an exponential growth plan, that is currently setting the pace in
and re-cycling as an alternative green energy source in Nigeria, is seeking the services of experienced professionals to fill the
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
· LLB Degree in Law with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division.
· Professionally registered to practice in Nigeria.
· Master’s Degree will be advantageous.
· At least 5 years proven legal experience in the business environment working on corporate commercial issues, particularly in the downstream petroleum sector.
· Develop the company’s legal frame work, review and execute legal transactions with the aim of limiting legal risks/exposures and ensuring the company operates within the law at all times.