- Relevant university degrees are required for all positions.
- For the technical positions, a degree in Electrical/Electronic or Telecommunications Engineering Is preferred
- For the non-technical positions a degree in Economics, Marketing or Business related discipline is preferred.
- Relevant post graduate or professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Drive sales order value and revenue growth with a named list of clients in Public Sector in Nigeria, with specific focus on either PHC/South South or Abuja/Central & Northern Markets where applicable.
- Manage the complete sales process from opportunity identification, commercial negotiation, service activation, billing and invoice dispute resolution and trouble ticket management.
- Minimum of 8 years in selling voice, data and IP services to Oil & Gas and Banking & Financial Services industry
- Good experience of the environment and business terrain.
- Good Knowledge of the telecommunications landscape in Nigeria
- Understanding of Internet Bandwidth sales, IPLC, National leased circuits, MPLS VPNs, Data Centre, VAS
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint and MS Access
TO APPLY, SEND APPLICATION TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job originally appeared elsewhere.......