Our client, a leading oil, gas and green energy company, with an exponential growth plan, that is currently setting the pace in treatment and re-cycling as an alternative green energy source in Nigeria, is seeking the services of experienced professionals to fill the following positions.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences or Industrial Chemistry with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division.
· An MBA will be advantageous.
· At least 5 years of demonstrable experience in sourcing of raw materials, procurement and supply in the petroleum downstream industry.
· Have relevant professional certification or registration in procurement and supply.
· Manage all aspects of sourcing, procurement, supply and storage of raw materials for factory production. Manage procurement and supply of general goods and materials required for the business.