1. Project Manager Job Description:
Our client a reputable Christian Organization based in Lagos, is hiring for a Project Manager. Ideal candidate must be able to accomplish project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities.
· Plan and implement projects
· Help define project scope, goals and deliverables
· Define tasks and required resources
· Collect and manage project team
· Create schedule and project timeline and track deliverables
· Lead quality assurance and monitor and report on project progress
· Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
· Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
· Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
· Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Education & Experience
· Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent
· Theoretical and practical project management knowledge
· Knowledge of techniques and tools
· At least 3years experience as a project manager
· Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management
· Proficiency in project management software tools
· Critical thinking and problem solving
· Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
· Contract negotiation
· Conflict resolution experience
· Able to tolerate stress
Interested and Qualified candidates should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org