To improve annually the "starters over requirements" ratio, by managing Company's recruitment efforts in support of Company's Business Managers (BM)/Business Development Managers (BDM)/ Account Managers (AM), with the combined goal of enhancing the company's overall (long term and short term) performance (robust profitability together with growth).
· To identify and attract candidate CV's for typical Company's field staff positions and to build up and update the WTS CV database.
· To analyze Customer requirements, identify suitably qualified candidates(via cold calling, database searches,online advertisement, referrals, networking) for the BD/BDM's consideration and to jointly agree on the candidate to be proposed to the customer.
· To secure high quality deliver standards in line with the targets set per annum by the Business Managers.
· To interview and shortlist candidates by telephone and/or face to face.
· To co-ordinate interviews between clients and candidates.
· To provide continual support to both the client and candidate throughout the recruitment process.
· To identify, develop, implement and maintain simple and effective user friendly recruitment tools and systems.
· To maintain up to date vacancy and candidate(incl.contact history) records at all times, all vacancies to be psoted in WTS Energy website immediately.
· To maintain a good relationship with candidates "placed"(direct hires) and the ones who are working/ worked for the company on manpower basis. Stay in contact by calling these candidates at least 3 times per year.
· Management of advertisement (advertising on job portals, find new advertisement channels, work on visibility, increase contact network, etc) for maximizing Company's potential of "finding the right person".
· Build , maintain and share with colleagues "Most Place able Candidate List'of prospective candidates within the oil & gas setor
· Reference checking (min 2) of every candidate submitted.
· Generate leads through clients, candidates, superiors, subordinates, media, other sources.
· Follow-up with candidates that are not necessarily interested now but might evolve as a candidate or source.
· First Degree or Higher National Diploma in any numerate discipline
· Candidates must not be more than 30 years of age.
· Experience in Oil & Gas will be an added advantage.
· Strong analytical and computer skills;
· Strong communication and negotiating skills;
· Self driven, dedicated, resourceful, flexible and pro-active;
· Fluent in English language.
TO APPLY COPY AND CLICK THE LINK: http://www.wtsenergy.com/Apply/5186/10940/Apply-now.html?job=2023206
This job originally appeared elsewhere........