Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Qualification: Degree
Preferred Years of Experience: 5+
Salary Range- #150,000 - #350,000 monthly
Our firm is a full-service real estate development company. We specialize in the entire lifecycle of a real estate project commencing with site acquisition, conceptualization, leasing/sales, securing financing and construction management. We leverage 23+ years of management experience to deliver best in class development services within our projects. Our principals' track record includes residential, commercial and retail across various markets in Nigeria and valued at over $400M. We use a yield driven approach to achieve a development’s
The Assistant Project Manager shall be an integral part of our firm’s development team and work within a fast-paced, detail oriented environment. The Assistant Project Manager will be committed to assisting the Project Manager in assuring project quality, meeting approved budgets and scheduled deadlines and overseeing quality control throughout stadium completion. The Assistant Project Manager shall be a self-directed and motivated individual capable of resolving complex issues in a timely manner consistent with the Company’s goals and objectives. The Assistant Project Manager shall report to the Project Manager or others as assigned.
Required Qualifications, Skills, And Experience:
Ideal Candidate must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities:
• Bachelor’s degree required with preference given to Architecture
• Experience in construction management, project management; with preference given to commercial and/or residential multifamily developments
• 5+ years related experience in construction.
• Track record of proven techniques and practices of project management and construction supervision over various aspects of design and construction phases for relevant projects.
• Must be able to read and interpret plans, specifications, BOQs.
• Must be able to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
• Background in reviewing architectural and engineering drawings to ensure specifications and regulations are followed is preferred.
• Must be able to manage budgets, timelines and construction schedules with an extreme attention to detail, and grade a quality
• Must be able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
• Must have the ability to speak effectively before groups of customers, employees and management
• Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, residents, and the general public.
• Computer proficient in Windows, MS Program, Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, AutoCad and the Internet. Ability to type 40+ wpm.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral diagram, or scheduled form.
• Can develop justifications of requirements/business case and participate in budget process
• Must be able to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
• Must be able to effectively supervise outside vendors in a manner that supports the firm’s goals, timeframes and expectations. This includes demonstrated acumen in negotiation of contracts and terms
• Knowledge of construction procedures, building codes, construction procedures, estimating and scheduling practices.
• Ability to accommodate changing priorities and manage expectations accordingly
Qualified candidates should please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org