Job Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Qualification: Degree
Preferred Years of Experience: 5 years
Are you an innovative and creative real estate marketing and sales manager who has a history of successfully delivering marketing and sales results for new development real estate projects? Do you have experience working in the luxury / ultra-luxury real estate market? Do you appreciate the value that can be created by thoughtful planning, striking architectural design, comprehensive market feasibility and analysis, interactive advertising and innovative programming? Are you looking for a performance-driven culture where the focus is creating great development where people love to live, work, play? If so, you may be a good fit as the Marketing & Sales Manager for our team in Lagos, Nigeria, and we'd love to hear your story.
The Marketing & Sales Manager has two main functions. Firstly, they are responsible and accountable for leading the positioning, real estate product concept, marketing and sales strategy, and marketing and sales performance of an luxury high-rise residential real estate development in Lagos, Nigeria. Secondly, they will support the Managing Partners in expanding Brookstone Property’s growth into other markets and projects.
The Marketing & Sales Manager is a very skilled and adaptive manager who can balance creative thinking and financial accountability, strategic planning, lead generation and sales execution, leadership and management, individual and team performance, culture and discipline. They will communicate with multiple stakeholders and partners making strong communication and reporting skills are a must have. The ultimate success of the Marketing & Sales Manager is measured by sales results delivered on time and within budget. The Marketing & Sales Manager is both “magic and logic” – they think creatively, present their ideas clearly, make things happen, and can build and lead marketing and sales teams to perform at a high level.
The Marketing & Sales Manager reports to the Managing Partners, collaborates with the Project/Development Manager, and directs marketing and sales resources for real estate development projects.
Accountabilities and Actions Include:
• Builds and maintains competitive set knowledge for the Lagos real estate market and demonstrates deep market knowledge.
• Performs Comprehensive Market Analysis to generate information on supply/demand, competitive positioning, current trends, comparable sales/rents, target market, advertising plan, and creates a sales strategy based on this information.
• Collaborates with the Managing Partners on overall real estate strategy and programming.
• Collaborates with the Managing Partners on the positioning, product concept and storyline development for new development real estate projects.
• Develops the marketing and sales strategy and budget for new development real estate projects.
• Advertise and sell property off-plan for on-going developments.
• Identify and manage prospective clients.
• Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgage, legal and other related matters.
• Negotiate prices and terms of sale.
• Accompany buyers during visits to and property inspections
• Identifies, recruits, leads, and trains all marketing and sales resources required to implement the strategy.
• Builds, maintains and leverages agent relationships to maximize sales distribution opportunities.
• Promote sales of properties through advertisements and listing services.
• Develop content for sales presentations or other materials.
• Evaluates marketing and sales results on an ongoing basis and adjusts where needed.
• Gather customer or product information to determine customer needs.
• Reports marketing and sales results and budget updates to key stakeholders and partners in a clear and consistent manner.
• Creates a strong performance culture for the marketing and sales team.
• Delivers marketing and sales results on time and on budget.
• Identifies new markets where Brookstone should pursue new real estate development opportunities.
Skill and Knowledge Requirements:
• Demonstrated success leading marketing and sales of luxury/ultra-luxury residential real estate developments.
• Minimum of five years of direct leadership and management experience within the real estate project marketing and sales industry.
• Extensive background in creating, leading, and implementing marketing and sales strategies.
• Strong reputation and connections within the real estate development and marketing and sales industry.
• An understanding of the different roles within sales, marketing, and advertising and the knowledge to successfully achieve each
• Extensive experience in strategic planning.
• Strong leadership, training, and management skills.
• Creative thinker and problem solver.
• Ability to analyze, interpret, and report financial information.
• Ability to develop and deliver presentations to large and small audiences alike.
• Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to communicate and interact with team members at all levels and to work effectively with a wide range of clients and partners.
• Ability to manage both upward and downward in the organization.
• Ability to present business plans and updates to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
• Ability to motivate teams and simultaneously manage several competing and conflicting initiatives.
• Strong culture builder.
• Sense of humor and hard worker.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule and travel.
• Ability to work independently but knows when to collaborate with key stakeholders and when to delegate authority.
• Experience in luxury residential real estate sales & marketing in Ikoyi/Victoria Island.
• Bachelor degree
Individuals meeting the criteria above are encouraged to submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org