Department: EDO BITS SCHOOL
Position Reporting To: Manager/Ekobits Lead Trainer
Main Purpose of the Job:
To design, in consultation with the Master trainer from EkoBits, and deliver information and communication technology (ICT) training specifically in areas of computer applications, creative thinking and web design. Also train Bits Academy specific courses of Multimedia, and life skills. Coordination of all student activities and mentorship.
a) Delivering training programmes to students either in a group classroom setting or in a one to one basis.
b) Supporting and coaching students using self-learning packages.
c) Evaluating the effectiveness of the training and course outcomes and giving feedback to the programme coordinator.
d) Preparing individual and group progress reports on students
e) Taking responsibility for maintenances of hardware and software used for training purposes and recommending repairs and upgrades to the manager where appropriate.
f) Keeping up to date with the local ICT and design innovators, the relevant systems software and online training technology.
g) Preparing the learning environment and resources including setting of IT equipment.
h) Liaison with guest teachers
i) To Portray a good image of the organization
j) Any other duties as assigned by management
Academic and Professional Qualifications
• A degree level of education from a recognized university with a technical background in computer hardware and software.
• Professional qualifications in the relevant field of information, (multimedia) design and technology
• Training and Experience in graphics design and web design.
Skills and Attributes:
• A creative mind and experience and a portfolio of art work, visual design or other proof of creative work.
• Thorough knowledge in the relevant programming languages, software design and packages, applications, operating systems, systems analysis, and general computer skills
• Able to create efficient and logical databases
• Possesses demonstrated work experience with more than one relational database management system
• Able to recognize system deficiencies and implements efficient solutions
• Delivers informative and well organized presentations
• Ability to train youth
• Generates learning enthusiasm among students
• Conducts effective progress evaluations in a timely manner
Working Experience: Have at least 2 years relevant working experience
Interested Candidates should please send CV to email@example.com