In this role, the ideal employee’s responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function. You must also be a graphic designer – able to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- We are looking for people who are passionate startups – who care more about checking their goals than their paycheck. They also have the following qualities:
- You have a strong stamina to do to achieve success. You don’t quit.
- You have a strong ability to HELP beyond your official duty
- You have a passion for spotting and resolving problems
- You care more about the TEAM than yourself. You take the lead
- You make your ideas and opinions known. You fit logic and creativity perfectly.
- You are not afraid of mistakes. You take those moments to LEARN quickly
- You have a great sense of urgency
- You do not measure your value between 8am and 5pm, but with results achieved.
About the company:
We are a startup focused on Human transformation through technology. Our bouquet of services transverse strategy consulting, human resources consulting, project management consulting, and technology services. We are focused on driving great results, attracting, developing and retaining best talent, and building an inspiring culture that will make all our employees thrive. We are very fast paced and are determined to grow rapidly. We are looking for talents who are aspiring entrepreneurs or career tycoon who are willing to build an inspiring storyline for themselves.